A bright future for SmartMesh®
This is another reason why Louisenthal’s SmartMesh® has a bright future: it offers the best of both worlds with high conductivity and high transparency. And that opens up almost limitless new opportunities for innovation. SmartMesh® foils equipped with LEDs can be used in applications where transparency is key: for example, they can be laminated onto glass for shop windows or refrigerated display cases in supermarkets. Large surface areas like these require oversized foil dimensions as well as large-scale production capabilities. And that’s where Louisenthal ticks all the boxes – again.
Here are just a few of the benefits of SmartMesh® for LED applications:
- Optical transmittance of > 90%
- Sheet resistance of << 10 Ω/□ to enable high LED density and brightness
- No moiré pattern obscuring the view due to the arbitrary self-organised structure
- Can be laminated onto a sheet of glass or between 2 sheets
- You have a choice of foils, including PET and PC
- Range of foil widths up to 1,000mm
Want to know what SmartMesh can do for your LED application? Feel free to get in touch!